Thursday, June 25, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - week 26

Someone You Got to Meet

I got to meet Arnold Schwarzenegger once. I actually got to sat next to him on a couch and eat dinner (my life is weird sometimes).

I was 21, and was working at an art gallery in Las Vegas. He attended an event we held, and I did as well. Our owner had a small buffet set up in his office for the workers to come in and take a dinner break during the event. My time comes to take a break, I walk in and the only empty space to sit was right next to Arnold on the couch. So, he must have seen my hesitation because he patted the seat. LOL!

I didn’t talk to him much, but it was a nice gesture on his part, and I get some bragging rights.

Love and Peace,

Kay


Why do this?

To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.




No comments:

Post a Comment