Thursday, June 11, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - week 24

A Book You Learned From

“Cry of the Kalahari” by Mark and Delia Owens is by far my favorite book ever. I did a book report on it in grade school, and it made a profound impression on me. As newlyweds, the Owens’s left America with little to nothing, to pursue their dream of studying African wildlife on the Kalahari. How incredibly brave of them! Their leap of faith turned into a lifelong quest for animal and human rights, and many, many interesting side trips along that route. I admire them.

Please check out their amazing, and TRUE, tales of adventure.

Love and Peace,

Kay


Why do this?

To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.



No comments:

Post a Comment