Thursday, January 9, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - Week 2


Significant Other.

I’m grateful for this guy. He shows me new ways of thinking when I am stuck.

His words are always said with conviction and I know I can count on him for a thoughtful, honest answer to anything.

He defends me when I need it.

He laughs with me (not at me) when I’m silly.

I’ve become a better person since knowing him.


Love and Peace,

Kay

I found this challenge on Pinterest and thought it would be fun/interesting/maybe torturous to try to do it and keep up. I've decided to post each Thursday in 2020 (ThankfulThursday), following the outline of the challenge. 

Why do this?

To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.


No comments:

Post a Comment