Monday, November 7, 2016

What Do You Do For Fun? (week 45)

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

I’m a nature girl, so when I’m feeling off balanced; I need to go seek serenity in nature.  I stop on the trail, listen to the quiet, notice the things around me that some don’t.  And, there is always a “plan” for me being there.

For example, I recently went on an impromptu hike/walk with my boyfriend at a nearby conservation area.   Some lovely women showed up, and one sang while another beat a drum, in a lovely ritual.  We could hear their music echoing off the canyon walls as we walked.
 
Then, I took a photo of a thistle, and this lovely butterfly landed just as I snapped the picture.  What a ham!

These things might not be fun for all, but they are for me!

Love and Peace, 


Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment