Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hobbies (week 41)

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

A hobby is generally something you do for fun, not for profit.  Isn’t that the correct definition? Well, I’m lucky enough to be able to have made a little bit of money with my “hobby” of photography.  I’ve always loved photography.  As a child, I would pose my stuffed animals and Barbie’s for fashion shoots with my little camera (side note: it’s so nice to not have to wait for film to be developed any longer).

I belong to a fabulous, small group of local artists, and we have shows a few times a year.  I’m the photographer of the group, and it humbles me to see my photos hung alongside some of the amazing acrylics and watercolors these other artists come up with.
 
Here is a sampling of my photography.

Love and Peace,  


Kay 



No comments:

Post a Comment