Thursday, April 9, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - Week 15


Things You Like About Spring

There are two little guys that come out to visit us every spring.  Their names are Tank and Hummer, my male desert tortoise brothers.  After brumating all winter deep in their hidey hole (probably watching way too much Netflix or Disney Plus), they emerge in spring, groggy and bleary eyed.  They keep us company all summer, until late fall when they decide it’s time to disappear again. 

I’ve had these guys for about fifteen years now, and it’s been great fun to watch them grow.  They’re so friendly they even try to eat the thistle tattoo on my leg. Cheeky little boogers.

Love and Peace,  

Kay




Why do this?

To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.




No comments:

Post a Comment