5 Things You Like About Yourself
1. My creativity. I have a vivid imagination and am easily able to transport myself elsewhere, once having had to go through a minor surgery with no anesthesia. Cake walk!
2. I have thick, healthy hair and long, strong fingernails. I’ve learned to love this.
3. My blue eyes. Sometimes they are dark, other times they are light and stormy gray. They’re my mood identifier.
4. My tenacity. I know it irritates some people when I won’t let something go, but I don’t care. I won’t let an unanswered question go until I’m satisfied with an answer (Google is so helpful!).
5. My sense of humor. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to wade through some days.
Love and Peace,
Why do this?
To exercise fingers on the keyboard.
It’s only one post a week.
Positivity is a great energy conductor.
I have lots to be grateful for!
It’ll be fun! (maybe?)
Join me, if you dare.