Monday, March 7, 2016

5 Things You Like About Yourself (week 10)

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

1.       My creativity.  I have a vivid imagination and am easily able to transport myself elsewhere, once having had to go through a minor surgery with no anesthesia.  Cake walk!
2.       I have thick, healthy hair and long, strong fingernails.  I’ve learned to love this.
3.       My blue eyes.  Sometimes they are dark, other times they are light and stormy gray. They’re my mood identifier.
4.       My tenacity. I know it irritates some people when I won’t let something go, but I don’t care.  I can’t let an unanswered question go until I’m at the bottom of it.
5.       My sense of humor. Without it, I wouldn’t be able to wade through some days. 

Love and Peace,  


Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment