Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Sexy Saturday #65 Halloween!

This week, it's my favorite holiday...HALLOWEEN!  I love it!  Here is a selection of 7 sentences from my work-in-progress "Mountains and Skyscrapers".  And, they're at a Halloween party!
Elle turned to face him.  He was dressed as a Doctor with a white lab coat, crazy wild-haired wig and a stethoscope around his neck. 
He bit his lip and looked at her neck with mock concern.  “That’s a terrible looking wound.  You might need stitches.  I should examine it closer in some better light.”  He ran his finger down the side of her neck.  “Yes, I think you’ll need a thorough examination.”
“I don’t think my date would appreciate that,” Elle answered, suddenly feeling warm despite the chill outside.  She focused on the embroidered name across the breast pocket of the lab coat.  “Dr. Phil Good?”  She couldn’t help but snicker when she read it out loud. 
“I know, goofy huh.  But it’s all I could find,” he shrugged.  “And what’s this about a date?”
My Sexy Saturday ( http://www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com/ ) is a place for authors to showcase snippets of their sexy works with 7 words, 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs.




2 comments: