Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Sexy Saturday

     Hello all!  Yes, I’ve missed a few weeks of “My Sexy Saturday”.  Real life got in the way for awhile, but now I’m back…and with good news!  I have a manuscript for a novella that has been accepted at a publishing house, and is due to be released in February 2014!  This week’s snippet is from that manuscript…so it’s super hush-hush/top-secret stuff. 

     “Come live with me.”
     I leaned back, the stunned look on my face probably said more than any words could have.
     “Come stay with me for awhile.  A few weeks, maybe,” he implored.
     Not live with you?  Freudian slip much?  “In Flagstaff?”  It was the only place that I knew of him living, and it sounded fine.
     He smiled.  “No.  Somewhere else.”
     I wrinkled my brow again.  Stop confusing me.
     “I’ve been busy.  I have a new house.”
     My Sexy Saturday ( http://www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com/ ) is a place for authors to showcase snippets of their sexy works with 7 words, 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs.
 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new upcoming release. Now we have to know where the new house is. The photo is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kay! Lucky you...I love this snippet...and the house. Hope things are going great with you and can't wait to read more of this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynn! It's fun being a writer and creating beautiful spaces. I found this pic later and it was pretty close!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the upcoming release, Kay. Not sure I love the vagueness of your snippet. *pouts* I want more....tease!

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dakota! Yeah, snippets are good teasers. :-)

      Delete