Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Sexy Saturday #MSS168

This week's "My Sexy Saturday" theme is "My Sexy Holidays".  My paranormal novella "Under the Granite Lies" which was a finalist in the "I Heart Indie" contest, covers the timeline between Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day.  

Here is the blurb:

Lauren Madison’s life started unraveling at a speed too fast for her to keep up with. Every truth was torn away, and the pieces that were left painted no clear pictures at all…only more confusion.
 
The pillar of strength in her fragile life was David Wagner, her bodyguard who was placed in witness protection, and she was to have no more contact with him. But, what had he seen that day, and why couldn’t she remember?

She had no choice but to run. And if her life was threatened again, who would be there to protect her?





      My Sexy Saturday ( http://www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com/ ) has provided a great place for authors to showcase snippets of their works.  7 words, 7 sentences, or 7 paragraphs.

3 comments: