Thursday, February 20, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - Week 8


Express Gratitude to 3 People

Ok, this one is extremely easy because there are so many people I could list.  It’s tough to narrow it down!  So tough!

First, my amazing Grandmother, without whom I wouldn’t be the person I am today.  She was the wisest woman I’ve known.

Second, I’m grateful to my mom for also being an inspiration to me.  She was a single mother, and she put herself through college and spent many a late night up studying while I was young in order to make a better life for us. 

I’m also grateful to the many other lovely female souls in my ancestors who went before me and laid the foundation for this life.  I don’t know all of their stories, but I know that it is because of them that I am here. 

(I guess that constitutes 3 people?)  I can’t limit it to just 3! 

Love and Peace,  

Kay


Why do this?


To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.



No comments:

Post a Comment