Thursday, February 13, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - Week 7


A Friend.
I was lucky enough to meet my best friend/ sister from another mister in 3rd grade. That means, we’ve been besties for more years that I care to admit (because, we are only 21, after all).

She’s been there for me through many rough days, and has even saved me a few times.  She’s been there to knock sense into me too.  She’s often the voice of reason in an obnoxiously loud, confusing world. 

She was placed in my life for a reason, because God knew I needed her.  And, I hope that I’ve been a good friend to her as well.  I appreciate her so much.

Love and Peace,  

Kay


Why do this?

To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.



No comments:

Post a Comment