Thursday, January 23, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - Week 4



A Family Member.

My son is amazing to me! Of course, most moms feel that way about their children, that isn’t anything too unique. But, then again, it is. Every soul is unique, and the bond we share is uniquely our own, unlike any other.

He’s my only son, my only child. I see myself and his dad reflected in his eyes every moment, but I also see his own, special, unique light. He sees and experiences the world through his own filter and senses, and when he shares his insights with me, I’m always enlightened.

Parenting him has been an amazing, rewarding experience, and I look forward to every new challenge and blessing that comes our way.

Love and Peace,

Kay

I found this challenge on Pinterest and thought it would be fun/interesting/maybe torturous to try to do it and keep up. I've decided to post each Thursday in 2020 (ThankfulThursday), following the outline of the challenge. 

Why do this?

To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.


No comments:

Post a Comment