Thursday, January 16, 2020

#52WeeksofGratitude - Week 3


Family.

I’m a firm believer that birth is coincidence, and you choose your family every day. That being said, I’m pretty grateful for the lovely birth family that I have, as well as the extended  non-birth family that I’ve chosen over the years. I’m surrounded by amazing, inspiring (and sometimes flawed) humans. Their flaws only make them more lovable.

We’re all on this crazy journey, and to arrive at the finish line without any flaws or scars would mean that you didn’t live.

My family (blood and non-blood) are beyond precious to me.

Love and Peace,

Kay

I found this challenge on Pinterest and thought it would be fun/interesting/maybe torturous to try to do it and keep up. I've decided to post each Thursday in 2020 (ThankfulThursday), following the outline of the challenge. 

Why do this?

To exercise fingers on the keyboard.

It’s only one post a week.

Positivity is a great energy conductor.

I have lots to be grateful for!

It’ll be fun! (maybe?)

Join me, if you dare.


No comments:

Post a Comment