Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Things You Like About Winter (week 49)

52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge

I like the crisp air, the snow on the mountains surrounding Las Vegas (I also like that the snow is up there – not down in the valley, usually).  I like the bare trees, I think seeing their skeletal structures against a sunset or cloudy sky is beautiful, and a favorite photography subject of mine.

I like that I don’t have to worry about my vegetable plants dying the in the dry heat, as they’re non-existent in the winter.

I like watching my big wolf-dog run around my yard, happy for the colder air. 

I like sipping hot cocoa while decorating for Christmas and wrapping presents. 

Fall is my favorite season, but winter is a second, for sure. 

Love and Peace,  


Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment